Papers has the ability to help you with your references. It not only generates citations and footnotes with your saved data, but also bibliographies and manuscripts. The best part is, you don’t need a plugin. Just double-click ctrl and let the magic begin.
1. Set the cursor, wherever you want the citation, and then double click ctrl. A new panel should pop up now.
2. When you want to insert a citation, search for your saved work and just click “Insert Citation”
3. The citation should generate immediately
4. If you want to add a bibliography, set up your cursor and click on “select style” (you can also change the style of your work)
5. You can change or keep your current style, just click the one you want.
6. The bibliography will appear in the style you chose.